Monday, March 8, 2010

Will long earrings look good on short hair for women? i am talking about boy-cut.?

sure, long earrings look great with short hair. The bigger the better. Go ahead, you're heading in the right direction!Will long earrings look good on short hair for women? i am talking about boy-cut.?
I have super short hair, too, and I've not worn a lot of my earrings in a while. I just bought a new pair and they're long, dangly, and a bit chunky. Looks great! My more conservative dangle earrings look weird...I think they hit my face at a weird place. Anyway, I think you need to try on a variety to see what works. Long earrings that were TOO long and slender did not work for me, but might for you. (My old funky eyeglasses don't work with my short cut, but did with my chin length bob.)Will long earrings look good on short hair for women? i am talking about boy-cut.?
Yes, it does, I used to wear my hair very short but I've let it grow out. I used to wear sparkly dangling earrings with various stones and also large hoop earrings.
No!!!! studs will do fine!!
short hair is very striking looking...small studs would probably look best in proportion to the short hair.
its all about what look you are going for. usually if you put on something and then try the accessories with the outfit, you will know what goes and doesn't go, but i say yes. as long as they don't take from your good hair cut.
long earrings will look good with short hair, just keep them simple and not too flashy. just a suggestion.
sure, i think they would look just beautiful if they were the right kind of earrings. Just look at all the famous people, actresses, and models with short hair cuts, and some of them wear long earrings. anyways, it all depends on you. style is bring out you and making a fashion statement.
i agree, if you have short short hair i would stick with small to medium sized earings... some small hoops might look good.
Medium sized Hoops maby but No Dangles more than an inch long K?
for boy-cut, i think studs would look better.
YES! Dangle earrings and hoops look great on short hair. I recently cut my hair way short like Halle Berry and I've noticed that I've had to buy lots more earrings because of the short hair. I wear dangles, hoops from 1 inch to 2 1/2 inch and also bamboo round and heart shaped styles. I never would have guessed that they look so good with short hair. Here's a good outlet for earrings of all sizes. http://www.jewelrybynet.com/Bamboo_Hoop_Earrings_Doorknockers_s/200101.htm
I think that u should try long earrings so u wont be misstaken for a boy. Sometimes people will mistake u for a boy if u wear post earrings.

No comments:

Post a Comment