Friday, March 12, 2010

Is it a sin for a woman to cut her hair per the Bible?

Read 1Corinthians 11:5 and 15


What do you think of those verses? It pretty much tells me that a womans hair is her crowning glory.Is it a sin for a woman to cut her hair per the Bible?
Thank you, I attend Bible study and I also read for myself. I am a born again Christian and try to keep up every day. God Bless you too.

Report Abuse


Is it a sin for a woman to cut her hair per the Bible?
per the Bible???!!! but why?
i don't think so, depending on factors such as employment , culture etc:


but they are encouraged to let it grow long because it's their crowning glory
My Dear its not a sin to a woman to cut her hair, becauce when the hair grows long it Reall irritates Me as a woman. when its hot the hair is just in the way,of getting cool.... I know you must not change what you should,nt God Created us So we must stay as we are... Rite!!!!
I dont know!


I have not heard abt this before.
NO old customs SIN is anything that seperates you from the love of GOD IE ten commandments it doesnt say that women thou shalt not cut thy hair it is all how we choose to follow himbesides women are uncovered in the face to are they doomed to hell becouse of it i think not!!!!
In the Bible it says something about her hair being her glory and a covering. But I can't remember where or what verse.But I don't remember it saying anything about it as a sin to cut it.

No comments:

Post a Comment