Friday, March 12, 2010

Do Woman go to barber shops for there hair cut?

of course no! only if its really weird situationDo Woman go to barber shops for there hair cut?
not usually barber shops usually do mens hair cuts and woman usually go to hair salons but men can also go to hair salons. woman dont really go to barber shops because they dont wash your hair or anything like that they just cut it and woman usually want their hair styled and they dont do that stuff at barber shops =]Do Woman go to barber shops for there hair cut?
Yes..Nowadays, Barbers are learning exactly what a Cosmetologist learns, So there is no difference(and not every women that goes to one is a Redneck, and I'm sure they still do care about there appearance.)...Alot of women, since the 20's(and I';m sure before.) have gone.
I have short hair and i go to a barber shop for my haircuts they do a great job. Oh and im not a redneck.
only girls that dont care much about their appearence. I do and I always want to go to a place where i know the stuff are experts. i cannot afford them messing up with my hair.
No. If it's called a barber shop it means that it's a place where only guys get there hair done.
Lol, maybe if they're rednecks and they don't wanna pay a lot of money.


I guess some do for like trims.



yah, if it's a barber shop and salon.
  • facial moisturizer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment