Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Cute hair cuts for a young gray haired woman?

I am only 17 years old, but am going gray (naturally). I am looking for a short hair cut that won't age me. Other info about me: I am kind of dark (hispanic origin) and lets just say I have a ';womanly'; figure :) oh, and I think I have a round face. Can someone please send me links or something with suggestions?Cute hair cuts for a young gray haired woman?
Long hair appeals to most men, so you may have to dye it. Maybe a naturopath or Chinese doctor can suggest a supplement which will turn your hair back to its original colour.Cute hair cuts for a young gray haired woman?
I grayed early too. I started to get gray hair at ten, but I always keep it colored. But if your not big on chemicals, try a rinse. I would pick a rinse I liked and it would just color the gray hair and not the dark hair.. So it would look like I got highlights, but without the chemicals. Anyway, I think a short spikey look would be cute. Especially with the gray hair because it would look real funky and cool. Maybe a cut like this:


http://www.myhaircuts.com/shorthaircuts2鈥?/a>





Or something funkier than that.





If your interested in the hair coloring the rinse that good is jazzy. You find ithttp://www.sallybeauty.com/Jazzing+Sheer鈥?/a> at Sally's
I would suggest some haircuts but I honesly think that you should dye your hair and regain some of your youth while you still have it. Black, brown, brunette, blonde, etc look great in modern society but you don't see many gray haired people, this is usually because it hints at old age.





Sorry if this is a little offensive but Im just trying to help %26lt;3





Cyaaa =]

No comments:

Post a Comment