Monday, March 8, 2010

Need a short hair cut for a women over 50?

I always think the super short hair looks really cool on older women... it makes them look cooler and in a way powerful...


lolz! If you have a slim face you should even do Sharon Stone's hair(Super cool lady)... with platinum blond if you're really in for a drastic change...provided if you're a Caucasian 8P lolz! That'll be very pretty and cool....





Good Luck!!!!Need a short hair cut for a women over 50?
I just got an angled and stacked bob from my hair designer...love it! It is long in the front, and short in the back...





I have long bangs and they drape down to highlight my collarbone and protect my face from the sun (at least on the sides), plus it hides the gray at my temples...





The back is short and interesting layers. It dries in 3 mins with a blowdrier in the morning (I spray some thickening spray to fluff up the crown part)...and all my friends say I look very ';together'; and sophistocated...like I spent a lot of time on my hair...and professional.





Go for it!





Be sure to check out locksoflove dot com to donate your hair for wigs for children undergoing chemo treatments. You just ponytail it, send it in a plastic bag with the print-out.





Have a great summer!





Good luck!Need a short hair cut for a women over 50?
The bob is back and looks good on this age group. Cut chin length and you can even have it angled in toward your jaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment