Monday, March 8, 2010

Do you think its okay to use this facial hair scissors to cut facial hair for women? Have you tried it before?

One of my friends suggested me to use it but i am having second thoughts. Will it grow back darker


http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j鈥?/a>Do you think its okay to use this facial hair scissors to cut facial hair for women? Have you tried it before?
DON'T DO IT! STEP AWAY FROM THOSE SCISSORS! lol. The hair will grow back so much worse. It will become coarser, thicker, larger and noticeably darker. Try electrolysis, laser and as a last resort bleaching. But don't cut it, shave it, wax it - These will make it worse. Depilitory creams arent great either as they make the skin more sensitive but please do not listen to your friend trust me I'm a beauty therapist lol. Hope I've helped. P.S my sis shaved her eyebrows off once, she has blonde hair. the brows are now thick and black and almost joint into one. So don't do it!Do you think its okay to use this facial hair scissors to cut facial hair for women? Have you tried it before?
If I were you, I would check with the pharmacy for a product that is specifically designed for women to use in removing facial hair. It is a cream and leaves no stubble, etc. It is safe and does not burn. I would not use scissors because you will not be able to get close enough to remove the hair. Ask the pharmacist,
Not with scissors like those are. I use them for nose trimming. If you want to use this on your face, though, I would suggest waxing. It shouldn't grow back darker especially with scissors, but like shaving, if you get really close, I imagine it could be stubbly... Or uneven?

No comments:

Post a Comment