Monday, March 8, 2010

I'm gonna get my shoulder length hair cut off today. Any styles for women with round faces?

Hello, I have damaged and thinned out my hair a whole lot, and I have decided to get it cut off... Any Ideas for a short cute hairstyle for a thick woman with a round face?I'm gonna get my shoulder length hair cut off today. Any styles for women with round faces?
For a round face, your cut should be soft to frame the face. Stay away from blunt cuts and fringes.





Have a look at the gallery pages here for inspirationI'm gonna get my shoulder length hair cut off today. Any styles for women with round faces?
Are you sure you want to cut it off? In general women with round faces look better with long hair as it lengthens the face. However, if you are sure, I would tend to go with a cut which doesn't have too many layers (as this makes the face appear even rounder).

No comments:

Post a Comment