Wednesday, March 10, 2010

What is your input on hair cuts for overweight women?

Hey everyone, I have a few questions that I would like to ask. The first question is what would be a good hairstyle/cut for an overweight woman? I have long brown hair that has a bit of a wave to it, but I usually strighten it. I want to get a graduated bob cut, but I don't think that would look good. The other question I have is what prints are bad for overweight woman? I hear polka dots are really bad as well as horizonal stripes, is there anything else?What is your input on hair cuts for overweight women?
Overweight women can wear a variety of hairstyles, it depends on the shape of your face. You should stay away from large polka dots and any horizontal stripes. Small prints and dots should be okay, provided the fit of the garment is good.What is your input on hair cuts for overweight women?
The cut you described will look great on everyone. Just because you are overweight doesn't mean you cannot wear colors; that's an old way of thinking. You should check out the woman's department at Macy's; it's the best I've seen. My sister is heavy, but she is also a professional so she has to dress for work. Macy's has nice business wear, and casual wear for the heavier woman.
I think the graduated bob looks great on everyone! I am overweight and also a hair stylist. I chopped all my hair off about 5 years ago and started out with that hair style. I think shorter hair on overweight women makes them look thinner.





As for clothes, I would stick to solids or pin stripes on the bottom and tops with a small amount of print or just solid color would be your best bet.
i think overweight woman should have a short hair look so a bob cut will look nice and for your clothing you should bold colors and maybe stripes unless you like shirts with a pattern.


hopefully you like the advice.
the shorter the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment