Wednesday, March 10, 2010

What is the best cut for a plus sized woman with a round face a medium lenght hair?

I was thinking about the long angled bangs but I don't know if they go with my face shape and I don't know if I have the right kind of hair for the cut. My hair is blonde and thin but I have alot of hair it get greesy and goes flat easy. What should I do with and and what product can I use to give it come volume. Right now im using CHI volume booster I believe thats what it is calledWhat is the best cut for a plus sized woman with a round face a medium lenght hair?
Whatever you do, DO NOT get bangs. I went to get my hair done today and they cut my bangs and it looks absolutly horrible. I have a more round face and it looks really bad.What is the best cut for a plus sized woman with a round face a medium lenght hair?
round
get some thin layers put throughout your hair and use aussie mega boost shampoo
if ur hair is long.. get long layers that curl around ur face or flare out.. either way u'll look great.. try using BIGSEXYHAIR products.. or aussie hair products.. or for volume try Redken 'guts'.. if u need more info.. just im me and i'll be happy to help :) good luck!!
you get it with long bangs and cut in layers in the back
Defenitly right under the shoulders with some layers and side swept bangs

No comments:

Post a Comment