Friday, March 12, 2010

Someone mistook me for a woman today. Should I get a hair-cut?

You could always put rollers in it to create some curls, and also try wearing a dress, make up and heels so that you can then look just like a women if you dont want to cut youir hair,





Seriously don't cut your hair just because of other peoples comments and keep your hair in whatever style you wantSomeone mistook me for a woman today. Should I get a hair-cut?
well first of all u should stop thinking about wat others think and want for u. u should do wat you like. if you like your hair lake that then leave it and if not then cut it. but make sure wat ever u do it's cuz u want it, not because of others. and remember hair does not grow fast.Someone mistook me for a woman today. Should I get a hair-cut?
if someone thought you were a woman, get it cut.lol
If that's what you think is making you look ';feminine'; and if it's bothering you, then yes go for it.
if u are not feeling good and satisfied about your appearance , change your look including the hair cut
what?! somone mistook you 4 a woman!!!!! ok fist off if you think you should get one get one. but if you like your hair the way it is keep it. try wearing it up in a pony tail.


smile:-)


kwell girl
Do what ever suits your fancy, what ever you feel like doing.
That doesn't mean anything,some people think just because someone has long hair,they are female,even if they don't even look female. I wouldn't worry about it,if you like your hair long, keep it that way. People use to see my uncle driving my grandmas car and think it was her,he had long aurburn hair and so did she at the time.My uncle is tall and big,does not look like a female at all. My grandma is short and small. You see my point? Don't worry and good luck
I think Johnny Depp had this same problem about 10 years ago...





It seems like you have plenty of hair to work with, I suggest you go to a quality salon and ask for advice.





If it's a good place the employees should be happy to work with you.
my son has long hair also and he is mistaken for a girl al the time but he doesn't really care. If you start getting annoyed from it you should cut it.
Some guys can pull off having long hair, but if someone is mistaking you for a woman, you might want to change to a more masculine style. Personally, I prefer guys with short hair.
Only if is a something that you want.If somebody make mistake is the problem of that person,nothing to bother you.So if you want a hair cut go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment