Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Why does women cut theur hair? Is it fashin or for comfort or............?

For appearance. To look neat and fashionable.





I guess women in some cultures don't ever cut their hair. I suppose that's one way to save money, but I don't like that long stringy look, especially on older women.Why does women cut theur hair? Is it fashin or for comfort or............?
the simple reason is hygiene. because all this beauty and fashion wasn't around thousands of years ago. so think about how it actually started and how we are doing it today. it must be because it is something that has always happened. and the reason for it was hygiene.


now though, attitudes towards cutting hair have evolved along with society. people are obsessed with how they look and therefore cut hair according to fashion and trends aswell as for hygiene.


Why does women cut theur hair? Is it fashin or for comfort or............?
i had really long hair most of my life. long hair is a lot of upkeep and maintenance. you have to wash it everyday, blow dry it everyday. just that alone can take up to an hour! it is ridiculous!





i cut my hair for convenience...neither fashion nor comfort! now i can take a shower, put on makeup, dry my hair , put on my clothes, and be ready to go....all in 30 minutes! versus the hour or more i had to go thru everyday when i had long hair!
You mean why do women cut their hair short? Or in general? Well, it's really easy to get bored with one hair style for one. Also, it keeps it healthy and shiny to get the nasty dead ends trimmed off. And long hair is hard to manage and dry every day. So fashion, comfort and health are all reasons.
Why do we cut our hair? You cut your hair too, I would imagine... it's a lot of reasons.





Fashion/trends make you pick the style, or convenience of length, or just overall hygiene not wanting to have long dirty hair...
I get my hair cut when the bangs are too long and feel like my hair needs to be cut. I would say that it is for comfort not so much fashion. I am probably due for a hair cut in a few weeks.
I cut like 8 inches of mine a while back. I did it for a change. I know I look good with both long and short and yes it is easier to manage.


Now I am growing it out again for a change.
a lot of women cut it for fashion sake while an equal amount cut for comfort sake. I cut mine for both! i need short hair, i live in the tropics.
women cut there hair for many reasons, sometimes because the what something different or because something went really wrong with there hair and they need to cut it like i sed there are many reasons
what kind of hair are you talking about?

No comments:

Post a Comment