Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Which is the best hair cutting salon for women in Blore?

I have natural and have very kinky, curly hair as well. I am so familiar with this problem.Before I give you any advice about products and such I have to tell you that it takes a while for the hair to be trained and once your hair is trained then it really doesn鈥檛 matter what kind of products you use. In my opinion shampoo and conditioner is not such a big deal. I use Tresemme shampoo and conditoner, I always use a leave in conditioner, as well as a heat protector spray by Tresemme. Also, rinse with tepid water, actually as cool as you can take it, it makes the hair shine. After that I use the leave in conditioner and the heat protector spray. I try to let my hair air dry as much as possible to illiminate the amount of heat. So, then I blow dry! This is when the Super Skinny Serum comes in to play, then I use a light oil, like Hot Six. Its a liquid, this helps to lubricate the hair so that it doesn鈥檛 singe while flat ironing. Now, use a small amount of oil but for the first day it will seem a little heavy but not super heavy, you will still have major body. Always remember to wrap your hair at night with a soft/slick material so that it doesn鈥檛 pull or split. One last thing, alot of people spend mucho bucks on expensive flat irons but I kid you not, I paid 15 bucks for my flat iron and it is the best one I have ever owned. I wouldn鈥檛 make it without my flat iron. It is Andis and I purchased from WalmartActually all of the products I use can be bought from Walmart.I hope this information is helpful. Don鈥檛 lose hope and remember once you train your hair it will be almost as if you have a different texture and then it will be more manageable..For this problem I concerned this site http://www.haircareness.blogspot.com/





Good Luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment