Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Holiness religion question-why is it okay for holiness women to shave their legs, but not cut their hair?

OR wear make-up or pants. thanks in advance for answers.


besides.... wearing pants covers more of the legs than a dress or skirt.Holiness religion question-why is it okay for holiness women to shave their legs, but not cut their hair?
I used to be Pentecostal and I followed all of those rules for years. But When I started reading and studying the Bible, I never could find and answer to those questions. In fact I still have yet to find an answer. As it is I shave my legs, cut my hair, and wear pants, make-up and jewelry, and I am closer to God than ever. I honestly don't think he cares, but if anyone can prove me wrong, I'd like to know.Holiness religion question-why is it okay for holiness women to shave their legs, but not cut their hair?
Amen sister!

Report Abuse



Because women are commanded to cover thier head in the presents of G-D and long hair serves that purpose since they are in G-Ds presence everywhere they go, Christian women should simply wear hats while in church.
You can wear makeup and pants. No where in the Bible does it say you can't. God just wants ladies to be modest
Silly one, its because its the way Jesus wants it.
  • facial moisturizer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment