Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hair style/cut ideas for a woman with a strong jawline and long face?

Hi, I am doing some research on what hairstyle or haircut will look best on me. I have a long face, very strong jawline and a pretty large nose. Are strong jaw lines pretty, or desired? I used to absolutely hate mine! I also would like to make my face appear thinner and show attention to my eyes. Does anyone have suggestions on what hair cut would look best on me? I have mid-length hair now and I think it looks terrible, so I guess I am leaning towards short cuts.Hair style/cut ideas for a woman with a strong jawline and long face?
yeah obviously you wouldn't whant long hair ummm the lenght u said u have sounds good i would layer it alot i mean ALOT!!! and definatly i would wear makeup and draw attention to ur eyes waou especially if u have eyecrese then some smokey eyeshadow also with ur hairstyle i would probably would get bangs so it would go well with my eyes and brings attention to my eyes also a well define jaw line is great so yeah i think all well put to gether i bet u would look like a million buckss!!Hair style/cut ideas for a woman with a strong jawline and long face?
i have a long face as well. and i just got my hair cut. its a tad longer than my jaw so closer to my shoulders im used to it and everyone likes it:]





hope u find something good for you:]

No comments:

Post a Comment