Friday, March 12, 2010

I have a question for women about a hair-cut I think I want.?

I have a question for women about a hair-cut I think I want. I'm just not sure if it would look too out-dated, or out of style. It was actually on a guy in a brand new episode of CSI: Miami, so it must be @ the very least coming back into style. To view the hair-cut I'm speaking of copy %26amp; paste this link n2 your address bar. http://youtube.com/watch?v=rzlvettrolq%26amp;m...


Also, he is the guy with brown hair 32 seconds into the video. (you can view the timer on the bottom of the youtube video screen. Let me know what u think ladies, after all I am single %26amp; hoping 2 find that lucky lady. And I don't want some hair-cut that u ladies would find out-dated. haha Thanks, ladies! Once again, here's the link u can copy %26amp; paste n2 your address bar. The guy's exactly 32 seconds n2 the video. he's in the whole video quite a bit but that is one scene it shows the whole hair-cut the best.Thanks! http://youtube.com/watch?v=rzlvettrolq%26amp;m...I have a question for women about a hair-cut I think I want.?
Couldn't find the video.. but i think the best idea is to talk to your hairstyler. he's gottaknow what's working and what's not and besides, if you want a specific haircut, you have to be sure HE gets it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment