Friday, March 12, 2010

VANCOUVER - cheap (reasonable) stylish hair cuts & foils for Blonde 25 year old women?

Does such a place exist????


I am currently paying about $200 for a cut and foils at my salon, and would DESPERATLEY like to decrease this cost.


Women out there, we know we like our hair done well, especially being blonde, not brassy or badly done...


Does anyone know of a great salon, at home stylist, hair school, that can achieve this for a more reasonable cost?


I live in New Westminster, but am willing to travel to Surrey, Langley, Vancouver, etc...


Let me know - Please!!!VANCOUVER - cheap (reasonable) stylish hair cuts %26amp; foils for Blonde 25 year old women?
i do my hair also it costs a lot...


but i found that spreading it out further let me keep my stylist...


i think its important to keep the the girl / guy u trust the most...


so much so that u shud speak up see if they can cut u a deal~!!
  • facial moisturizer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment