Friday, March 12, 2010

A question for all muslims: Is there any verses in the Qu'ran that talks about women not cutting there hair?

My boyfriend is a Muslim and is constantly on my case about not cutting my hair due to laws or some statement in the Qu'ran about being held accountable by God for allowing his woman to cut her hair. Is there any passage in the Qu'ran or any rule about women's hair length in the Qu'ran? Please help...I am clueless on this...I feel I should be able to wear my hair the way I want to.A question for all muslims: Is there any verses in the Qu'ran that talks about women not cutting there hair?
dear sister :





A woman may cut her hair ,must get permission from male family member, Hair may be cut no shorter than shoulder length...( IT IS NOT SUPPOSED TO RESEMBLE ';A MANS HAIRCUT';..A question for all muslims: Is there any verses in the Qu'ran that talks about women not cutting there hair?
Firstly I think your boyfriend should be more worried about the fact HE has a girlfriend and less about the length of your hair.


Or did he miss that part in the Quran about being chaste and modest and not messing with a female who is not his wife? Hmmmm





EDIT


Neither he nor you can be serious about your faith. I dont know a Muslim man alive who could be with a woman who spoke about his faith in such a way unless he did not give a monkeys either. What a hateful person you are...





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>





I think the length of your hair is the least of either of your worries.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>


Funny that you say one thing but then you have a Muslim BF hmmm not worried about him killing you then seen as we Muslims are taught to kill people? Honestly you should be ashamed as a Christian for spreading such lies and propeganda. Is that what Jesus (pbuh) would do? I dont think so.
Wow...





I know the meaning of quran and the rules it has put. I have neither heard of this before, nor seen. He must be confused, or too much into his religion.
No. There is no such reference. Show your boyfriend that YOU run your life by shaving your head. You'll love the freedom and look so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment