Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Why do a lot of black guys criticise black women for straightening their hair when most of them cut their?

hair short so they don't have to deal with or out of of shame.Why do a lot of black guys criticise black women for straightening their hair when most of them cut their?
I don't know, but that only happens on Y/A. That's one thing I will never understand about some of us. Criticizing one another over something as trivial as hair or hair style. It's time to grow up people.Why do a lot of black guys criticise black women for straightening their hair when most of them cut their?
most men of all colors cut their hair short :: where have you been all your life??





also: i don't straighten or relax my hair :: i like it nappy just the way Ģ๑Đ made it =D





black people's hair is so different %26amp; unique: why would i want to look like everybody else??
I have no idea when the feuding of bm and bw started on the internet and I find it quite ridiculous but I find it even more absurd that ppl are bickering over how some women choose to wear their hair.





Hair of all things?!?!
we cut our hair very short cuz it looks fly. nothing like a 2 day old shadow on black dome
I cut my hair like MOST men because finding work the people their normally have SHORT/CUT hair, I don't date black women with false weaves/straight hair sorry...





I like my natural black Nubian queens.
hush. hush. somebody's calling my name.
You don't know what you are talking about, as usual




















Peace
black people officially have the worst hair anyway
Having long hair is feminine for any race of men.
Never looked at it from that perspective but you're right.





You deserve a star. Black ladies now you have a good counter next time your own men criticize you.

No comments:

Post a Comment